In this episode:
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course, Embodied Yoga Principles, The Embodiment Podcast and The Embodiment Conference. He has taught in fifty countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel that has over 13 million hits. He has a degree in psychology, 20 years yoga experience, an aikido black-belt and has trained with various body-mind masters and in various approaches, including Non Violent Communication, body psychotherapy and meditation.
Listen to this episode and you will find out:
- What are the Embodied Yoga Principles
- Who “invented” the word Embodiment
- How has the embodiment movement developed
- How the Embodied Yoga Principles poses were created
- Who is behind the Embodied Yoga Principles. It is not only Mark 😉
- The advantages of incorporating an Embodiment practice into your life
- Being aware and working on your shadows – especially if you’re in a leadership position!