In this episode:
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course, Embodied Yoga Principles, The Embodiment Podcast and The Embodiment Conference. He has taught in fifty countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel that has over 13 million hits. He has a degree in psychology, 20 years yoga experience, an aikido black-belt and has trained with various body-mind masters and in various approaches, including Non Violent Communication, body psychotherapy and meditation.
Listen to this episode and you will find out:
- What are embodied yoga principles and why
- Who “invented” the word Embodiment
- How does the embodiment movement develop itself
- “No-Pose” and other poses of embodiment yoga – how they were created
- Who stays behind the embodied yoga principles. It is not only Mark.
- Advantages of involving embodiment praxis in the everyday life
- Playing with your shadows…