In this episode:
Simon Borg Olivier is an international well-known yoga teacher with over 30 years of teaching practice and about 40-50 years of self practice. He is a physiologist, research scientist, author and creator of Yogasynergy System.
Nica met Simon Borg-Olivier back in 2012 and was inspired by his revolutional way of practicing and teaching yoga. YogaSynergy System was created for our modern western body by following the ancient definitions what a true yoga is.
Interested to know more about Simon and his YogaSynergy Method? Then listen to this episode.
You will find out:
- What are the main components of the YogaSynergy
- How Simon manages to teach physiology that is easy to understand and remember
- How to find a proper yoga teacher for yourself
- “The Blind lead the Blind” and other problems of yoga industry nowadays
- What real yoga and meditation practice looks like
- How to practice and teach yoga with joy
If you are searching for a yoga teacher training, check the links below. Anastasia and Nica have created a 200H Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance certified) which includes an Online Course of Simon Borg Olivier on Yoga Anatomy.